Hepato-Biliary & Pancreatic Surgery
What we do
A full range of liver and gallbladder surgical treatments are available and delivered at VIGOS except Liver Transplant.
We treat all types of Biliary, Pancreatic and Liver diseases including:
- Primary liver cancer: hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)
- Benign liver tumors: focal nodular hyperplasia (FNH), adenoma, hemangioma
- Biliary disease- gallstones, Choledochal cyst.
- Primary biliary cancers: cholangiocarcinoma and gallbladder cancer
- Pancreatic disease- Acute and Chronic pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer
- Secondary liver tumors from a colorectal, breast or other primary
- Complex benign hepato-biliary and pancreatic conditions.
Our advanced laparoscopic procedures include:
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy-Simple and Radical
- Laparoscopic CBD exploration
- Staging of hepatobiliary and pancreatic malignancy
- De-roofing of liver cysts and Hydatid cyst
- Laparoscopic Liver Abscess drainage
- Pancreatic and hepatic resections
- Minimally invasive pancreatic necrosectomy
- Surgery for portal Hypertension